Kowloon Walled City was demolished in 1993 and a park was built at the original site. After 30 years, Kowloon City is facing another redevelopment. The city landscape of Kowloon City changes a lot throughout all these years, however, the cultural diversity, old shops and busyness of business activities etc are still the collective memories of local residents. Let us follow “CityGuy” to find out the stories of Kowloon City in the past.
We together with Kaifong Tour organised the “CityGuy” Tour Guide Training 4.0” in March. New guided tour routes are opened up after a series of community walks and training sessions given to the participants. We hope to bring you the most authentic guided tour experience in the future.
Registration link: https://bit.ly/41REgJu(Opens from 23 May 3pm)
1. Participants should bring headphones (3.5mm plug) to connect to the touring system.
2. The applicant’s name must be the same as shown on HKID card. Our staff has the right to ask successful applicants to show their proof of identity for checking. Personal Octopus and student card are accepted.
3. Successful applicants will be notified by email or Whatsapp. Applicants who are not contacted within 14 working days may assume their applications unsuccessful.
4. Each person can register only once. Participants will be disqualified automatically if more than one registration is received.
5. It will be an outdoor activity that requires certain physical strength. Participants are recommended to bring energy food and water, mosquito repellent. Please also pay attention to weather and your own physical condition.